Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Day 1 of My Juice Fast Diet


This is the beginning of my juice fast diet/detox! We are going to lose weight the healthy way!
Today hasn't been that hard. I had an 8am class so didn't really have time for breakfast. It you don't have time to juice there is a juice drink called Naked that is the same as juicing it's just already bottles. You can find them as most gas stations as grocery stores. I called the company to make sure they don't have any sugar or extra stuff. This is a great alternative if you don't have time to actually juice. I also went shopping today and bought oranges, bananas, blueberry's, strawberries, beets, celery, kale, apples, and carrots.
I also bought small Tupperware so I can juice everything in one day for the whole week instead of juicing three times a days with the juicers. It's more convenient and you won't have to clean the juicer every time you want a drink.

I have had small cravings but nothing too bad yet. Each day I will let you know my mood, energy level, and overall how I feel. At the end of the week I will let you know if I have lost any inches in my waist and thighs and weight in general.

Below is a link to the Naked Juice Brand!
Naked Juice


button map
Happy Juicing!
Leann

No comments:

Post a Comment