Monday, April 29, 2013

Day 3 of My Juicing Journey

Sorry I missed a few days of posting. I have to admit the third day was the worst. Maybe it was because I went to the movies. It was the first time in almost a year. Anyways I was so tempted to get popcorn. Who doesn't get popcorn when they go to the movies. However, I restrained and I drank water...my boyfriend had an icee..jealous. I have continued to juice three times a day breakfast lunch and dinner and drink lemon water in between. I have lost 4 pounds so far so that puts me at 140. I will try to post more and keep you updated. I usually have troube sleeping but I've found I am actually sleeping much better at night. I am going to do some more research and see what's helping!!

Happy Juicing!
-Leann
photo.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment