Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The End of My Juicing Journey

The final days of my Juicing Journey were easier and easier. I found it hassle free and I didn't have to worry about what I was going to eat for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I also found grocery shopping way easier. I only had to go to one part of the store and I didn't even really plan ahead of time what I was going to buy I just bought what I thought was fresh and what looked good at the time. That's the best thing about juicing, the fact that you can pretty much mix whatever you want together and it taste great! The first few days were the most difficult but the last days were easy and even relaxing. I enjoyed juicing very much and I am sure I will incorporate this into my everyday life. This is the third time I have juiced. The first few days are always the hardest no matter how many times you do it.

Our journey is not over. I encourage you to continue reading my blog and because I am going to now discuss transitioning from juicing to raw foods. Raw food diets are very interesting and very fun! So now we are taking another journey! I will add recipes for raw foods and even raw food dessert recipes. Juicing isn't enough, you have to transition into a healthy lifestyle!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't imagine just drinking juice all day instead of eating meals I'd be SO hungry. But you succeeded yay Leann! Excited to follow your journey on the raw food diets and what recipes tou come up with.

    ReplyDelete