Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Introducing Solids

Only one part of our journey is over! I will next be discussing how you will transition from only drinking juicing to solid foods. You don't want to shock your system and go from juicing and jump straight back into your regular eating habits.  I encourage you to continue reading my blog and because I am going to now discuss transitioning from juicing to raw foods. Raw food diets are very interesting and very fun! So now we are taking another journey! I will add recipes for raw foods and even raw food dessert recipes. Juicing isn't enough, you have to transition into a healthy lifestyle! I will be discussing raw food weight loss, making a raw food diet menu, ho eating raw foods can keep you healthy, making a list of yummy raw food desserts, and quick healthy snack foods! 



-Leann

No comments:

Post a Comment